Monday, January 10, 2011

Erotica: Confessions of a Feminist Submissive – Part 3

January 7 11

The 100% true story of my re-acquaintance with BDSM and myself.

by NovaSmut

Read Part 1 HERE

Read Part 2 HERE

At 9:42am I send this text message to C: “So, my night ended at 6am. I just woke up on the couch of a fabulous couple; she’s a pro domme who likes to get topped by her dommy bf. I don’t think you know them. (MT) brought me here last night and *everyone* did *very* dirty things to me. they want to come to the party tonight, quite desperately in fact, if that’s possible. FYI. No pressure. I will remain forever grateful for the invite last night, as well as the introduction to your British dommy lover. Great fun was had. I fucking love it here!”
C @ 9:43:I’m hungry and hungover. Those were a lot of words.”
Me @ 9:49: “Pinky quoted you last night as saying when you’re overwhelmed: ‘there’s a lot going on right now.’ Yeah me too. My head hurts. And the bottoms of my feet. I met the cane last night, for the first time. Sweet baby jesus on a stick ”
C @ 9:51: “Abundant stimulation.” And “I think I need dim sum.” And “the pillow on my head feels good.”
Me @ 9:53: “uh huh. I’m in so much pain right now but I’m ok with it. I never managed to get his number in my fits of submissive bliss; can you fwd plz? Kthxbye. Also I owe you *big* time for the intro. There was abundant chemistry, to say the least.” And “Lemme know if you do brunch and I’ll meet you. Lol @ me getting dim sum in last night’s outfit. I think I need to nap all day.”
C @ 9:56: “Yes nap. Will possibly rally. Maybe. In a minute.”
Me @ 10:01: “I need a beer and some sort of nourishment, copious amts of water, and def herb

… full article

No comments:

Post a Comment