Thursday, December 23, 2010

Ask CoupleDoingIt


F
ULL TEXT AVAILABLE AT LOVEVOODOONOOZ.COM

Advice for Today's Swinger!

If you have a question about The Lifestyle for CoupleDoingIt, email them at swingers@coupledoingit.com

Dear CoupleDoingIt,

Recently my wife of 11 years revealed to me that she is EXTREMELY turned on by the thought of me eating her pussy after I or another male cum in her. I was absolutely shocked by what she said, as she has been pretty vanilla for as long as we have been together (17 years). I have to admit that I have always wanted to do this, but I did not tell her so.

I have tried to lick her pussy after I have cum in it on a few occasions, but can not do more than a few licks before the thought of what I am doing overcomes my actions and I stop! This leaves her frustrated, and me feeling bad. I don't know if it is the thought of it, or if I just lose interest after I have cum. I still get extremely turned on by the thought of it and Im pretty sure I could lick the cum of another man from her If I was still erect, but I dont know for sure. Do you have any tips or information that may help me get over this?

Sincerely,
CUMpLICKations


Dear CUMpLICKations,

This is not an unusual fantasy for a female or male to have.

It seems to us that you're probably just psyching yourself out. Sure, men do tend to lose some of their enthusiasm after they've orgasmed… But we don't think you can blame your reluctance on that. In fact, we're willing to bet you've enthusiastically done all sorts of things to get your wife off after you've already orgasmed… At least we hope you have.

Click here to read the whole article.

No comments:

Post a Comment